We provide a good home for creative, focused people who want to succeed. With that in mind, we have an exciting position available in our digital department.
We are looking for another friendly, talented SEO/PPC professional in North London who has experience in creating and managing campaigns on medium to large websites. A large part of this role would include website management as well as dealing with the client direct and logging all communication, tasks and hours worked.
You would initially be working 2 days a week primarily on one of our client’s sites and would have to be available more or less immediately. As this role develops it may be that you join us full time and expand on the site you manage and campaigns you work on.
The role would include the following:
SEO Campaign development
- Keywords research, analysis of traffic and competitiveness. Advise as to whether a phrase is worth targeting, based on traffic and competition and how similar competitive phrases have performed.
- Content based link building through article and blog generation.
- Ongoing analysis, consultancy and best practice and advice.
- Regular monitoring of the campaign and analysis of what’s happening in the industry including latest algorithm updates from Google and how these affect the campaign.
- Updating pages to implement SEO recommendations including meta tags, content, keywords, errors and URL construction.
- Reporting via logs and analytics.
- Creation of meaningful reports on site performance.
- Flagging anomalies and low performance for investigation.
- Creating goals and funnels.
- Generating customised reports.
General website management
- You would be the main point of contact for website issues and updates.
- Regular review of all pages, copy, graphics and links etc.
- Logging and status reporting on update requests.
- Proactively analysing the site and report creation of ideas to keep up to date with new technologies and best practices.
- Competitor analysis and monitoring.
- Using CMS to update pages.
- Using HTML/CSS technical knowledge to amend pages & templates.
- Using CMS to update/replace and insert images.
- Resize and optimise graphics.
- Proof reading content to flag issues/mistakes.
- Formatting copy to adhere to web style guide.
- Research and management of PPC campaigns.
- Keyword research and competitor analysis to develop a budget recommendation.
- Campaign results and ROI reporting.
- Ability to liaise with clients, client service and the rest of the team.
- Filing and logging of all actions and communication.
- Keeping track of hours spent to make sure all work stays within budget.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on grounds of age, gender, colour, race, ethnicity, language, caste, creed, economic or social status or disability.
Send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com